Reppin
Earthrealm

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The New York Times
The Justice Department issued a withering rebuke on Monday to assertions that a Republican political operative helped draft the department’s request to place a citizenship question on the 2020 census. “There is no smoking gun here; only smoke and mirrors.”

About this website

NYTIMES.COM

Charges of Politics in Census Debate Are ‘Smoke and Mirrors,’ Justice Dept. Says
Opponents of a citizenship question say a Republican operative helped steer it onto the census. That is the stuff of conspiracy theories, the Justice Department said in a court filing.

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Hill
1 hr ·
President Trump bashed lawmakers in his own party during a press briefing with British Prime Minister Theresa May, warning Republicans who want to rein in his power to create tariffs that they will face political punishment for going against him.

About this website

THEHILL.COM

Trump bashes 'foolish' GOP lawmakers who would try to stop his Mexico tariffs
“We are going to see if we can do something, but I think it’s more likely that the tariffs go on,” Trump said during a joint press conference with British Prime Minister Theresa May.

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Washington Post
1 hr ·
President Trump warned Tuesday he will impose a 5 percent tariff on Mexican imports starting next week, saying Republican lawmakers would be “foolish” to try to stop him.

About this website

WASHINGTONPOST.COM

Trump says tariffs on Mexican imports to take effect next week, despite Mexican optimism for a deal
On eve of big meeting with U.S. officials, Mexican officals express optimism
"Just try to stop me!" :dead:

(Where dat trump joker smiley?)

Repubs like. :lupe: should we try and stop him? Tariffs on Mexico always been a bad idea. Lord Mitch what do we do???

Mitch: This is about the survival of our party. We must continue to own the libs. Trump may destroy this country but i'd rather see that outcome then to see another Democrat become president of the United States!
:dead:

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Repubs like. :lupe: should we try and stop him? Tariffs on Mexico always been a bad idea. Lord Mitch what do we do???

Mitch: This is about the survival of our party. We must continue to own the libs. Trump may destroy this country but i'd rather see that outcome then to see another Democrat become president of the United States!

sounds like a tyrant

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang