General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Jesus said he can heal the sick! But he can't tell us, who's gonna pay for it! :skip:

Nail him up! Nail him up!:bryan:

Trump would have cursed out Jesus and called his miracles all kinds of blasphemous things. Helping out our fellow man, not committing adultery, and never to lie would have driven Trump to madness.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Trump would have cursed out Jesus and called his miracles all kinds of blasphemous things. Helping out our fellow man, not committing adultery, and never to lie would have driven Trump to madness.
Trumps tweets would look like:

This so called Jesus is just another radical left Hillary lover! The only miracle was my Election! (I won). No one said I could win, FAKE cnn had Hillary ahead in all the polls! Jesus says he only loves but we all know he hates the Republicans, total HYPOCRITE!(And leaker?)

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Hill
People are applauding a Muslim woman from Washington, D.C. after a viral photo showed her responding to an anti-Muslim protest with a smile and the peace sign.

"On April 21st I smiled in the face of bigotry and walked away feeling the greatest form of accomplishment."

About this website

THEHILL.COM

Muslim woman goes viral after posing with peace sign, smile in front of anti-Muslim protesters
“Kindness is a mark of faith. Those who aren’t kind have no faith,” Shaymaa Ismaa’eel captioned the photo

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Hill
2 hrs ·
BREAKING: The Treasury Department has missed a second deadline from House Democrats to provide President Trump’s tax returns as part of an investigation into Trump's businesses.

About this website

THEHILL.COM

Treasury misses second Dem deadline to turn over Trump tax returns
The department can't act on the request "unless and until it is determined to be consistent with law."