General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I don't know how Democrats are even asking Gorsuch questions. I'd do a mock Garland hearing or "fillibuster" it by repeating the Constitutional part regarding the Supreme Court til I'm taken out.

But nah, Dems are slaves to procedure.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
I don't know how Democrats are even asking Gorsuch questions. I'd do a mock Garland hearing or "fillibuster" it by repeating the Constitutional part regarding the Supreme Court til I'm taken out.

Is it on now? I'm caught in meeting.

I heard the strategy was just to get him through because if you don't the next nomination will be even worst.

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Is it on now? I'm caught in meeting.

I heard the strategy was just to get him through because if you don't the next nomination will be even worst.
Not sure if it's still going on atm. I hate that logic mainly cuz it's letting Republicans off the hook for their bullshyt. How worse can it be? Are they gonna find someone even younger or something?

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches

I think they're just trying to waste time. I don't think any of them would be dumb enough to vote for him.

Anybody knows who that sista is that sits behind Gorsuch?

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Been boring all day. Franken livening it up though. Just been him sitting there like :troll: that may impact future decisions I'll be presiding over with his wife and token black lady in the background.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers