Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:russ:

So you dismiss snopes by posting a link from a alt-right site yet you have no problem with posting video from info-fukking-wars.

Here is another link anyway.

Did Jeff Sessions Receive an Award from the NAACP?
'
I actually agree with the guys earlier about the award. I actually think he did get the award, but that it wasn't really as genuine as originally thought.

TBH, I don't really care about sessions and I only came across that video by chance. Figured I'd post it up.
I didn't even know sessions existed before last year :manny:

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
I actually agree with the guys earlier about the award. I actually think he did get the award, but that it wasn't really as genuine as originally thought.

TBH, I don't really care about sessions and I only came across that video by chance. Figured I'd post it up.

Fair enough.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Dropping all pretenses. :mjlol:

Some sad motherfukkers on this board for real.

Look at you trying to lie here and back away. :mjlol:

Own your shyt dumbass. Don't back down when it gets too tough.

"I just came across this video". :russ:

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
:wow:The way you trumptards try to defend racists is laughable
what's funny is, all a white person has to do is befriend or show admiration for at least one black person and they cannot possibly ever have been or ever be racist... however, al sharpton and jesse jackson can show up with one hundred white friends and still be seen as the most racist vile people on the planet... to white people, the chicago four were much more evil and racist than dylann roof could ever be.... interesting, isn't it?

Last edited:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
what's funny is, all a white person has to do is befriend or show admiration for at least one black person and they cannot possibly ever have been or ever be racist... however, al sharpton and jesse jackson can show up with one hundred white friends and still be seen as the most racist vile people on the planet... to white people, the chicago four were much move evil and racist than dylann roof could ever be.... interesting, isn't it?
you have to look at it from their racist perspective: black people are vile and you can't be around them. so if a white person can tolerate being in their presence (and even make contact) then they can't possibly be racist. of course jesse and al would want to hang around white people, wanting to be around awesome people doesn't mean you aren't racist it just means you have ulterior motives.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:wow:The way you trumptards try to defend racists is laughable
I don't know much about Sessions, I read up on the shyt in the 80's and it was :patrice:.

However, I haven't found anything about him since then. Unless someone can post up something since then that charges him as this big old racist, then I'm more inclined to lean with the dude in the video here.

Now Steve Bannon on the other hand......:ufdup:

I don't think Sessions is like Bannon.

Tim Scott reads racist tweets by ‘liberal left’ over support for Jeff Sessions

“You see what I’m surprised by, just a smidgen, is that the liberal left that speaks and desires the rest of us to be tolerant do not want to be tolerant of anyone that disagrees with where they are coming from,” the senator continued. “So the definition of tolerance isn’t that all Americans experience a high level of tolerance is that all Americans that agree with them experiences this so-called tolerance.”

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
C4SblNqVYAI0BYG.jpg

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/10/world/europe/bannon-vatican-julius-evola-fascism.html

Those trying to divine the roots of Stephen K. Bannon’s dark and at times apocalyptic worldview have repeatedly combed over a speech that Mr. Bannon, President Trump’s ideological guru, made in 2014 to a Vatican conference, where he expounded on Islam, populism and capitalism.

But for all the examination of those remarks, a passing reference by Mr. Bannon to an esoteric Italian philosopher has gone little noticed, except perhaps by scholars and followers of the deeply taboo, Nazi-affiliated thinker, Julius Evola.

“The fact that Bannon even knows Evola is significant,” said Mark Sedgwick, a leading scholar of Traditionalists at Aarhus University in Denmark.

Evola, who died in 1974, wrote on everything from Eastern religions to the metaphysics of sex to alchemy. But he is best known as a leading proponent of Traditionalism, a worldview popular in far-right and alternative religious circles that believes progress and equality are poisonous illusions.

Evola became a darling of Italian Fascists, and Italy’s post-Fascist terrorists of the 1960s and 1970s looked to him as a spiritual and intellectual godfather.

They called themselves Children of the Sun after Evola’s vision of a bourgeoisie-smashing new order that he called the Solar Civilization. Today, the Greek neo-Nazi party Golden Dawn includes his works on its suggested reading list, and the leader of Jobbik, the Hungarian nationalist party, admires Evola and wrote an introduction to his works.

More important for the current American administration, Evola also caught on in the United States with leaders of the alt-right movement, which Mr. Bannon nurtured as the head of Breitbart News and then helped harness for Mr. Trump.

“Julius Evola is one of the most fascinating men of the 20th century,” said Richard Spencer, the white nationalist leader who is a top figure in the alt-right movement, which has attracted white supremacists, racists and anti-immigrant elements.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Trump Aide Derided Islam, Immigration And Diversity, Embraced An Anti-Semitic Past | The Huffington Post
Trump Aide Derided Islam, Immigration And Diversity, Embraced An Anti-Semitic Past
A National Security Council staffer revealed his “America first” worldview in a March 2016 essay, written under a pseudonym.

A senior national security official in the Trump administration wrote under a pseudonym last year that Islam is an inherently violent religion that is “incompatible with the modern West,” defended the World War II-era America First Committee, which included anti-Semites, as “unfairly maligned,” and called diversity “a source of weakness, tension and disunion.”