General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@realDonaldTrump
The paid D.C. protesters are now ready to REALLY protest because they haven’t gotten their checks - in other words, they weren’t paid! Screamers in Congress, and outside, were far too obvious - less professional than anticipated by those paying (or not paying) the bills!
8:32 AM - 9 Oct 2018
@revrrlewis
left, fox & friends, 7:47: "people have sent me lots of messages that they're waiting for their check" right, the president, 8:32 am: "paid D.C. protesters are now ready to REALLY protest because they haven’t gotten their checks"

DpESTYLW4AEGTAv.jpg

DpESXuEXoAAVt0f.jpg

8:40 AM - 9 Oct 2018

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

President Trump has accepted Nikki Haley's resignation as UN Ambassador, according to two sources briefed on their conversation. The timing of her departure is still unclear.

What we're hearing: Haley discussed her resignation with Trump last week when she visited him at the White House, these sources said. Her news shocked a number of senior foreign policy officials in the Trump administration.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Hmmm, inviting Kanye "I'm Never Leaving Chicago Again" West over for dinner after advocating for stop and frisk in Chicago leads me to believe he's serious about taking action there and wants Ye to be the spokesperson.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Damn I wanna know why Nikki resigned. :lupe:
Probably because it's now crystal clear and obvious to her that she has no voice in this administration

Once the dems lose the mid terms, Lindsey Graham will be made AG, she will take Lindsey's senate seat and then they'll start getting to work on Trumps reelection campaign, which will be successful because the Dems don't have a candidate that they love, and the bottom of the economy will have not fallen out by then.