General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
This bytch is beyond reprehensible...

She's an insult to education as a whole...

My son attends a private school but I'm still pissed thinking about all those kids that don't have that as an option...Not everybody can afford to put their kids in private schools especially inner city folk...

Never mind all the teachers that are going to be unemployed because of this demonic privileged cave bytch...

If you got fam that are public school teachers they will likely be looking for another job in the coming months...shyt is sad...

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
This guy, Tim Scott, needs to just stop. Been caping for Devos for far too long

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
This Devos bullshyt is just too much. She is the least qualified to run a Mcdonald's register why the fukk is she running Education!?!?!? WHAT THE fukk! :what:

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
Shoutout to SuperNegro Tim Scott; the parents will be forever grateful for your caping!:salute:
I'm not even going to go that far and call him that, but he's just a fxcking clown. On senate floor talking about the importance of educational opportunities for kids but he just voted for Devos. Also, arguing for more state control vs federal control of schools, dude must have forgot why the U.S, Dept of Edu was created. The irony

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
:mjcry: I feel bad for my daughter and my seed on the way.
This is just awful. I don't plan on having kids in this country unless she's out quickly before doing the damage I expect her to do. Not looking to have them grow up in a country that puts creationist fanatics in charge of education.