General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Holy shyt.

"Mr. Friedman, who has no diplomatic experience, has said that he does not believe it would be illegal for Israel to annex the occupied West Bank and he supports building new settlements there, which Washington has long condemned as illegitimate and an obstacle to peace."

"Mr. Friedman has made clear his disdain for those American Jews — especially those connected to J Street — who support a two-state solution for the Israelis and the Palestinians. Writing in June on the website of Arutz Sheva, an Israeli media organization, Mr. Friedman compared J Street supporters to “kapos,” the Jews who cooperated with the Nazis during the Holocaust."

“The kapos faced extraordinary cruelty,” he wrote. “But J Street? They are just smug advocates of Israel’s destruction delivered from the comfort of their secure American sofas — it’s hard to imagine anyone worse.”

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Black is white.
Up is down.
Bad is good.
Left is right. :jawalrus: :skip:

Goddamn the world is looking more and more like it'll be nothing but a royal rumble during the next 10 years.

Pseudo

All Star
Daps
Brehs I think Trump is being manipulated behind the scenes. Somebody is whispering in this dude's ears.

Trumpset come get ya boy:lolbron:

Scoop

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Tampa, FL
Kellyanne Conway joins the administration as a counselor.

I like this quote:

Trump campaign manager Kellyanne Conway will be joining the White House as counselor to the president, but the mom of four says there’s no need to worry about her being able to juggle her domestic duties because she doesn’t have the distractions of some men.

“I would say that I don’t play golf and I don’t have a mistress. So I have a lot of time that a lot of these other men don’t,” Conway told Maria Bartiromo Thursdayon Fox Business Network.

http://nypost.com/2016/12/22/trump-names-kellyanne-conway-as-presidential-counselor/

:lolbron:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Trump names his son-in-law as a senior advisor. And to get around nepotism laws, he won't take a salary.

http://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/09/us/politics/donald-trump-transition.html

It has been expected for weeks. Now, Trump transition officials confirm that Jared Kushner, Mr. Trump’s son-in-law and a major real estate developer in New York, will be named senior adviser to the president.

http://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/07/us/politics/jared-kushner-trump-business.html?_r=1

Jared Kushner, a Trump In-Law and Adviser, Chases a Chinese Deal

Mr. Wu and Mr. Kushner — who is married to Mr. Trump’s daughter Ivanka and is one of his closest advisers — were nearing agreement on a joint venture in Manhattan: the redevelopment of 666 Fifth Avenue, the fading crown jewel of the Kushner family real-estate empire. Anbang, which has close ties to the Chinese state, has seen its aggressive efforts to buy up hotels in the United States slowed amid concerns raised by Obama administration officials who review foreign investments for national security risk.

Now, according to two people with knowledge of the get-together, Mr. Wu toasted Mr. Trump and declared his desire to meet the president-elect, whose ascension, he was sure, would be good for global business.

Since the election, intense scrutiny has been trained on Mr. Trump’s company and the potential conflicts of interest he will face. But with Mr. Kushner laying the groundwork for his own White House role, the meeting at the Waldorf shines a light on his family’s multibillion-dollar business, Kushner Companies, and on the ethical thicket he would have to navigate while advising his father-in-law on policy that could affect his bottom line.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Holy shyt.

"Mr. Friedman, who has no diplomatic experience, has said that he does not believe it would be illegal for Israel to annex the occupied West Bank and he supports building new settlements there, which Washington has long condemned as illegitimate and an obstacle to peace."

"Mr. Friedman has made clear his disdain for those American Jews — especially those connected to J Street — who support a two-state solution for the Israelis and the Palestinians. Writing in June on the website of Arutz Sheva, an Israeli media organization, Mr. Friedman compared J Street supporters to “kapos,” the Jews who cooperated with the Nazis during the Holocaust."

“The kapos faced extraordinary cruelty,” he wrote. “But J Street? They are just smug advocates of Israel’s destruction delivered from the comfort of their secure American sofas — it’s hard to imagine anyone worse.”
they elected a fukking MOSSAD agent. :mindblown: