General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

When Obama gave this speech in his head, do you think he was really going holy shyt in his head?

Jarring when you compare to his DNC speech now

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
Question on elections:

If someone mails in their ballot early through any of the normal (legal) methods but they pass away before the election day, is their vote still counted??

Formerly Black Trash

Daps
Reppin
Na
Went back and watched some of the Hilary vs Trump debates last night

Is it just me or did Trump come off a lot less stupid?

He was quoting numbers, even if they might have been fake, and was winging it a lot more convincingly

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps

He was quoting numbers, even if they might have been fake, and was winging it a lot more convincingly

He knows now that his base doesn't care about the facts so no need to be bothered by learning anything.

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
Interesting. I can’t imagine bureaucracy would catch that on that election cycle. It’s probably counted just on that alone.

I think you're right. It came out of a conversation about if covid could affect the election results in an area like FL given how large an at risk community they have.

But I agree, I don't think they could catch these and I can't imagine there would be too many cases anyway...

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU

Imagine signing off off on gigantic corporate tax cuts and bailouts then turning around and telling your constituents to skip meals to donate to your campaign during an economic downturn. These people are sick.:hhh:

Politics is a hustle. It’s all about campaign money and a easy salary.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
William Barr told Murdoch to 'muzzle' Fox News Trump critic, new book says

The attorney general, William Barr, told Rupert Murdoch to “muzzle” Andrew Napolitano, a prominent Fox News personality who became a critic of Donald Trump, according to a new book about the rightwing TV network.

Barr’s meeting with Murdoch, at the media mogul’s New York home in October 2019, was widely reported at the time, with speculation surrounding its subject. According to Hoax: Donald Trump, Fox News and the Dangerous Distortion of Truth, by CNN media reporter Brian Stelter, subjects covered included media consolidation and criminal justice reform.

“But it was also about Judge Andrew Napolitano.”

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Not to "both sides" it, but I think both Biden and Trump have shown the ability to "get up and perform" for specific events in a manner that isn't necessarily possible for them to do on a continuous basis.

But Trump does appear to have degraded mentally on top of that. All presidents do simply due to stress/lack of sleep/age, but him even moreso.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Interesting. I can’t imagine bureaucracy would catch that on that election cycle. It’s probably counted just on that alone.
Legally the vote doesn't count, and I know examples of votes being thrown out for that exact reason. If this election is close there's gonna be some crazy shyt where thousands of volunteers are scanning health authority records and obituaries attempting to disqualify as many of the other side's votes as possible.

fukk, if there are major outbreaks in swing states in November we could have all sorts of fukkery. Families keeping grandpa on life support for an extra 48 hours so his vote counts and shyt.

Formerly Black Trash

Daps
Reppin
Na
Legally the vote doesn't count, and I know examples of votes being thrown out for that exact reason. If this election is close there's gonna be some crazy shyt where thousands of volunteers are scanning health authority records and obituaries attempting to disqualify as many of the other side's votes as possible.

fukk, if there are major outbreaks in swing states in November we could have all sorts of fukkery. Families keeping grandpa on life support for an extra 48 hours so his vote counts and shyt.

Trump is going to end up hurting himself