General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

The Bilingual Gringo

Tucked in to the socks
Supporter
Daps

giphy.gif

I did a cursory Google search about this, but my initial gut reaction says this can't be a good look.

drifter

Superstar
Daps

Tweet is actually incorrect about the timing. There's been little to no economic growth since 2018, this is when the federal reserve initially began to artificially inflate markets. Earning reports were modest at best but prices kept slowly rising.

We were always headed for a collapse of the markets because of this, then Covid came and fukked things up further. Then since March-end of June the Federal Reserve ordered by the administration was doing two liquidity injections each worth around 65 billion twice a day. They're still spoon feeding the markets but I don't think at that level, but they've added about 10 trillion in debt since March "supporting" bonds companies like Apple.

All steered by the Trump admin of course since points actually for his re-election are few. Nothing to worry about though, there'll be another major move to correct this ponzi scheme soon enough.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Tweet is actually incorrect about the timing. There's been little to no economic growth since 2018, this is when the federal reserve initially began to artificially inflate markets. Earning reports were modest at best but prices kept slowly rising.

We were always headed for a collapse of the markets because of this, then Covid came and fukked things up further. Then since March-end of June the Federal Reserve ordered by the administration was doing two liquidity injections each worth around 65 billion twice a day. They're still spoon feeding the markets but I don't think at that level, but they've added about 10 trillion in debt since March "supporting" bonds companies like Apple.

All steered by the Trump admin of course since points actually for his re-election are few. Nothing to worry about though, there'll be another major move to correct this ponzi scheme soon enough.
My question is why don't we hear Bernie and Warren screaming about this