General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

Kuro

Tru grit
Daps
Nobody is saying this. This is Trump trying to tell people other than his cult like followers how to think by spreading fear. Low income housing isnt going to be built anywhere near these communities cause the cost to build there makes it a bad investment.

im saying it to the suburban housewives that believe low income housing will invade their neighborhood and i dont care if it is true or not...im not trying to reason with those people or have a serious discussion with them about low income housing or anything else..it is pointless:heh:

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Why is he making the same campaign promises he promised almost 4 years Ago again? Do people really not see through the BS? All these problems he created all these years he's going to fix if reelected.

:stopitslime::mjlol::usure::comeon::mindblown::camby::smugbiden:
Not the same. This time he can go back to the deal Obama had with Iran and claim he did it:ahh:

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
im saying it to the suburban housewives that believe low income housing will invade their neighborhood and i dont care if it is true or not...im not trying to reason with those people or have a serious discussion with them about low income housing or anything else..it is pointless:heh:
Trump has lost the suburbs. If he want them back hes going to have to make it safe for schools to open, but he's not doing that so he's fearmongering and pissing them off even more by labeling them housewives. That's all I know. :yeshrug: I dont know. I will just give you some rep.

Somebody needs to sit down with him and explain that this ain't the 70s no more and suburban housewife doesnt mean "scary" white woman who sits around watching Fox news anymore.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

:francis:

How any black person can support these people is beyond me.

A87pJxL.png

We've never seen a presidential candidate double-down this hard on racism in our entire lives.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@kaitlancollins
President Trump calls Sen. Kamala Harris a “mad woman” and says she was “so angry” during Brett Kavanaugh’s confirmation hearing.
7:39 AM · Aug 13, 2020

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@abbydphillip
Trump saying clearly on Fox why he won’t fund USPS. “Now they need that money in order to make the post office work so it can take all of these millions and millions of ballots...But if they don’t get those two items that means you can’t have universal mail-in voting...”
8:13 AM · Aug 13, 2020

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
So they can’t craft a political attack message against the VP selection that was the most likely choice the majority of the selection process?

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
So they can’t craft a political attack message against the VP selection that was the most likely choice the majority of the selection process?
Baby steps...they're still trying to figure out how to craft an inoffensive message about the pandemic that has been raging for 6+ months.