General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
We're failing.

Edit:
Everything no matter how small becomes a game of political football where it's now about winning and spiking the ball on election day not helping people. Congress has been trash so long that we're used to it. Right now we are voting for mediocrity cause that shyt look like a drop of water in the desert right now.

Both sides are on some bs, but one side has completely gone too far into fukkeryville, and we are failing cause we have no leadership or structure of leadership.

We have a narcissistic bottom feeder as president. He only cares to be president to stay out of jail. Donald Trump did not rise up to become president. He pulled everything down to be beneath him. He's a slave to being president even if he has to be president of a failed state. We're failing because we let this happen and the Democrats keep trying to force super progressive policies even though the country clearly isn't ready for it or don't want it.... so they end up up trotting out jobbers like Hillary Clinton. Biden is a jobber too, but Trump and this retarded Maga move is so bad and toxic that people are just ready for them to go away.
What super progressive policies have Pelosi, Clyburn, Schumer and Hoyer been trying to force through?

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I’m talking about presidential candidates. People in the primaries.
Then your statement makes no sense because a presidential candidate can’t force anything until elected.

The other reason your statement is incorrect is outside of Bernie, and to an extent Warren, everyone else was running on old school republics platforms.

The big issue with this nation is people only realized very recently we elect grifters and pro wealthy a$$holes.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Then your statement makes no sense because a presidential candidate can’t force anything until elected.

The other reason your statement is incorrect is outside of Bernie, and to an extent Warren, everyone else was running on old school republics platforms.

The big issue with this nation is people only realized very recently we elect grifters and pro wealthy a$$holes.
Most ppl still don't care

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU

My statement makes perfect sense. I watched those primaries too. There’s a reason old man Biden washed the field.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Most ppl still don't care
For sure. I didn’t say all, but a lot more people are aware than in 2016.

Of course most liberals want to go back to the time when they didn’t care about what the people they vote for are actually doing :francis:

My statement makes perfect sense. I watched those primaries too. There’s a reason old man Biden washed the field.
breh, it was only Bernie who was moving left. It’s why moderate Democrats Voltron formed to stop him.

And again, no one can force anything until elected. Let me ask you, if you told Americans that we would export middle class jobs, suppress wages, lose benefits in the process and raise poverty by who knows what, they would agree? That’s what republicans and democrats have done, and done through force.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

Of course most liberals want to go back to the time when they didn’t care about what the people they vote for are actually doing :francis:

breh, it was only Bernie who was moving left. It’s why moderate Democrats Voltron formed to stop him.

And again, no one can force anything until elected. Let me ask you, if you told Americans that we would export middle class jobs, suppress wages, lose benefits in the process and raise poverty by who knows what, they would agree? That’s what republicans and democrats have done, and done through force.

Ppl still worship Obama

Thats how I know shyt hasn't changed

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Who's worshipping Obama? Shyt fell off when he left office. Those George W. days dont even seem to bad right now.
And this is the problem. shyt was bad during Obama for a lot of people. Our people were just happy with a melanin face doing it.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU

I dont understand where you're coming from or why you're starting an argument out of nowhere over opinion. I'm going to assume you're being a contrarian and go back to watching basketball. :yeshrug: