General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

These pundits on the right have lost the last sliver of journalistic integrity that they pretended to have all those years. I used to get angry at their hypocrisy, but now i'm surprised if they actually mean what they say.

I'm glad there are people with the stomach to cover these people.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Kushner's coronavirus team shied away from a national strategy, believing that the virus was hitting Democratic states hardest and that they could blame governors, report says
Some members of Jared Kushner's coronavirus task force believed the pandemic would affect Democratic areas worse and may have adjusted accordingly, Vanity Fair reported.
In March and early April, Kushner gathered a team to devise a nationwide coronavirus testing plan.
A public-health expert in regular contact with the team told the magazine that "the political folks" thought a nationwide response was a bad political move.
At the time, outbreaks were worst in Democratic-voting states and cities. The source suggested that some close to Kushner thought it was best to hold back and blame governors.
Kushner's plan was indeed dropped in favor of a mainly state-by-state response. Since then, cases have surged in states on both sides of the political divide.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
905u9paxk6e51.jpg