General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Barr gonna show huh.

I have to actually work tomorrow soon I can listen to this shyt show all morning at the office.:unimpressed:

Axios
24m ·
NEW: Attorney General Bill Barr will accuse House Democrats at a hearing tomorrow of trying to "discredit" him following his probe into what he calls the "bogus 'Russiagate' scandal." Read what else he plans to say here.

He accuses Democrats of trying to discredit him and his independence from President Trump.

About this website

AXIOS.COM

Read: Bill Barr's opening statement attacking Dems and "bogus" Russia probe at House hearing
He accuses Democrats of trying to discredit him and his independence from President Trump.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Axios
24m ·
NEW: Attorney General Bill Barr will accuse House Democrats at a hearing tomorrow of trying to "discredit" him following his probe into what he calls the "bogus 'Russiagate' scandal." Read what else he plans to say here.

About this website

AXIOS.COM

Read: Bill Barr's opening statement attacking Dems and "bogus" Russia probe at House hearing
I want see a pig roast manana. :ohlawd:

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Just imagine how sick hes gonna be when The Fauch gets the TIME Person Of The Year(I also got Kobe and George Floyd/BLM in the Running also)
That would be cool for Fauci. He's been telling the truth the whole time. They should honor Floyd and Kobe in a different way.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@kaitlancollins
Donald Trump Jr. has been suspended from Twitter >

3LCoryY__normal.jpg

Andrew Surabian
@Surabees
BREAKING: @Twitter & @jack have suspended @DonaldJTrumpJr for posting a viral video of medical doctors talking about Hydroxychloroquine. Big Tech is the biggest threat to free expression in America today & they're continuing to engage in open election interference - full stop.

EeAydvLWkAMqIxs

9:32 AM · Jul 28, 2020