General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

Deoji

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Zone 6 via PG County
The question is do you have to listen to the president?

I work in this field. The states have individual data use agreements with the feds. The notion that Trump can just flip the switch and now all hospitals will reconfigure their case detection systems to trasmit data via HL7 etc to an entirely different recipient is ridiculous.

Daps

translation: nothing should stand in the way of trump getting what he want...not science..not reason..not logic..not laws..nothing...

trump and his cult have been like this since the beginning...it is shocking because they are still doing it under these circumstances...there really isnt a point where trump could care about something other than himself...

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I work in this field. The states have individual data use agreements with the feds. The notion that Trump can just flip the switch and now all hospitals will reconfigure their case detection systems to trasmit data via HL7 etc to an entirely different recipient is ridiculous.

That was my first thought about this since I’m in IT. It’s a very heavy lift and would take months to reconfigure the integrations between systems.

Trump is just making stupid impractical pronouncements at the very worst time. There really is no one left to pull him back from his worst instincts. All he is left with like most despots at the end of their reign are weak ass Kissing sycophants.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps

That was my first thought about this since I’m in IT. It’s a very heavy lift and would take months to reconfigure the integrations between systems.

Trump is just making stupid impractical pronouncements at the very worst time. There really is no one left to pull him back from his worst instincts. All he is left with like most despots at the end of their reign are weak ass Kissing sycophants.

Good points. I guess the natural inertia of meeting last minute requirements will work out in our favor. Hospitals will have to talk to thier contractors and cough up extra money they probably don't even have due to decreased elective surgeries.

And he basically have them 3 days to do this?

Can HHS even handle this new pipeline? Actually Trump is probably counting on them not to be able to handle the new case load