General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@christinawilkie
Wow. Navarro just ran his oppo dump against Dr Fauci as an op-ed. In 10 yrs covering politics, I’ve never seen a senior WH official publish a broadside like this against a colleague. Where’s Meadows? This is what WH Chiefs of Staff are hired to prevent.

Anthony Fauci has been wrong about everything I have interacted with him on: Peter Navarro
On COVID-19, I listen with caution to Dr. Anthony Fauci’s advice, writes trade adviser Peter Navarro, an assistant to President Donald Trump.
usatoday.com

9:02 PM · Jul 14, 2020

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
giphy.gif

Tommy Tuberville:dwillhuh:maybe I'm outta the loop but the same auburn head coach tuberville:dahell:

Didn't know bama would ever do such a thing.:heh:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
She dissected this fool with the precision of a surgeon. I got the book on audible and basically went through the whole thing today.

I'm listening to it now. If it wasn't for money, that family would have been your typical dysfunctional white trash family with all of the bullshyt that went on in that household. Money and resources fukking matters.

Uncle Phil 36

All Star
Daps
Sigh. Why would they publish that bullshyt. When did Peter Navarro become a doctor?

Does Dr. Fauci question his trade policies?

This is basically character assassination and USA today is being complicit.

Dr. Fauci needs to resign, that would send a message and he'd be able to publicly speak freely

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@rebeccaballhaus
Fauci told the White House chief of staff on Monday that sending reporters oppo on him was "not a particularly good thing to do." Meadows didn't apologize and told him he didn't know about it, Fauci says.
Fauci: ‘Bizarre’ White House Behavior Only Hurts the President
The nation’s top public-health expert tells The Atlantic that he isn’t going anywhere, despite the Trump administration’s newest attempts to undercut him.
theatlantic.com

1:37 PM · Jul 15, 2020

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@kylegriffin1
Breaking via NBC: The National Security Council sent a list of allegations about Lt. Col. Vindman to the Pentagon after he testified in the impeachment proceedings against Trump. The Pentagon received the document as Vindman was on track to be promoted.

White House sent document bashing Vindman as Pentagon eyed promotion
The Pentagon got the document as Vindman was on track to be promoted to colonel. Sources said the accusations could block a promotion if found to be true.
nbcnews.com

1:35 PM · Jul 15, 2020