General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@thehill
#BREAKING: Press Sec. Kayleigh McEnany responds to Washington's NFL team name change: "[President Trump] says that he believes that the Native American community would be very angry at this."
:jbhmm: that looks more like McConnel than Fauci.
Right?

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@atrupar
"Biden & Obama stopped their testing ... I'm sure you don't want to report it" - Trump absurdly tries to blame Obama for problems w/ testing for Covid-19, which didn't exist until nearly 3 years after he left office. He then falsely suggests the 1918 flu pandemic started in 1917.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
The sad thing is he is actually right there. News ratings will go down.
And I will be happy. Tired of hearing about the president everyday. If you check any news feed it's all politics. I'm sure they can find something else to talk about.

This is like my mechanic getting mad that I finally went and got a new car.

Blackgate

💩🔛🤡🤡🤡
Daps
trump talkn about "rave reviews" and "ratings"...trump thinks he is an actor playing the president in a tv show or movie and not the real president...none of this is real to him...trump has a delusional disorder and people are just playing along with it...i have a feeling when trump is gone we will learn that he was mentally ill for most of his term...

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
trump talkn about "rave reviews" and "ratings"...trump thinks he is an actor playing the president in a tv show or movie and not the real president...none of this is real to him...trump has a delusional disorder and people are just playing along with it...i have a feeling when trump is gone we will learn that he was mentally ill for most of his term...
Yeah, he is a delusional sociopath. He even said he got rave reviews for pardoning Roger Stone. He talks about ratings all the time but he conveniently ignores his own ratings. (Polls)

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU

I really don't keep up with the news other than scrolling through H and redditL, but I'm tuning in to watch Mcenany back flip her way out of this one. They should turn those press conferences into a sporting event. Have the press out there like.
giphy-downsized-large.gif