General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
The punt to the lower courts is about Congresses scope in subpoenaing this type of information. Congress will just have to narrow its scope to what the court deems reasonable.

But this is just 1 part of the tax argument, it has nothing to do with what SDNY can get.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
So it's safe to say that Trump takes another "L"?

Soon after he leaves office SDNY are going to be up his ass.
My only worry is Cyrus Vance took a donation from Trump Jr to his campaign when he was running when he was investigating Trump’s swindling kids.

Will he do the right thing?
:francis:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@mkraju
Chief Justice Roberts, in majority opinion in NY case over Trump tax returns: “We reaffirm that principle today and hold that the President is neither absolutely immune from state criminal subpoenas seeking his private papers nor entitled to a heightened standard of need.”
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Courts in the past have given “broad deference”. BUT NOT ME!
10:53 AM · Jul 9, 2020

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Trump has lied his whole life and his taxes will reflect all the lies he used in order to pay very little taxes. All the undervaluing of those properties and shyt.. Hopefully the statues of limitation are still within the timeframes.

This muthafukker should be thrown in jail for tax fraud when this is all done bottom line!!

NY needs to hit his ass with state charges that cannot be pardoned!! No more fukkin games with this monkey

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
My only worry is Cyrus Vance took a donation from Trump Jr to his campaign when he was running when he was investigating Trump’s swindling kids.

Will he do the right thing?
:francis:

Yup it's another L. They were just saying on CNN that Vance has free reign to get Trump's financials. Donald ain't gone be able to maneuver around them papers being released.