General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@atrupar
.@PaulaReidCBS: The president thinks Bubba Wallace should apologize for an investigation that someone else initiated suggesting he was possibly the victim of a hate crime?

McENANY: *moves on immediately without answering question*
Aaron Rupar
@atrupar
McEnany has no answer for why Kristi Noem was allowed to fly on Air Force One with Trump the day after she was in contact with Kimberly Guilfoyle, who tested positive for coronavirus

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd be losing my shyt if I were a reporter during these press briefings. This bytch had the nerve to say the world looks at the US as a 'leader' on how we've handled coronavirus. :snoop:

Yeah, that's why more countries keep banning us from entering. :stopitslime:

Never mind the fact that she kept trying to pin Bubba Wallace as another Juicy Smoolyay and wouldn't answer definitively about the confederate flag, instead pivoting to fukking Ghandi of all people. :wtf:

I'm just glad Chanel Rion wasn't there so at least her pre-rehearsed rant at the end was much shorter.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@realDonaldTrump
They name teams out of STRENGTH, not weakness, but now the Washington Redskins & Cleveland Indians, two fabled sports franchises, look like they are going to be changing their names in order to be politically correct. Indians, like Elizabeth Warren, must be very angry right now!
2:13 PM · Jul 6, 2020

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@kylegriffin1
Bubba Wallace: "Always deal with the hate being thrown at you with LOVE! Love over hate every day. Love should come naturally as people are TAUGHT to hate. Even with it's HATE from the POTUS."

xe21G_k9_normal.jpg

Bubba Wallace
@BubbaWallace
To the next generation and little ones following my foot steps.. #LoveWins

EcQ3QEUXgAI7qW8

2:55 PM · Jul 6, 2020