General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Our school district still hasn’t said a thing. Don’t even know if my kids have a school at this point.
We have gotten several surveys from our daughters school. Looks like it'll be one week on and one off or 2 days a week.

I honestly still can't believe this shyt is happening. All while the worst leader of all time is at the helm. The gods must be crazy.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Has this Orange piece a shyt even addressed the school situation in September?

Does he even have a plan? :mjlol:

For those of us with young kids this is a disaster
In the UK my daughter was chosen to go back to school.

Class is 15 and they can't interact.

When she comes home she goes straight into the shower.

She is happy to be back in the environment with some of her friends, even if it's communicating from a distance.

For me it's all stress.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
In the UK my daughter was chosen to go back to school.

Class is 15 and they can't interact.

When she comes home she goes straight into the shower.

She is happy to be back in the environment with some of her friends, even if it's communicating from a distance.

For me it's all stress.
Good for your daughter happy to hear that..

Yes it’s very stressful. Hang in there

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
We have gotten several surveys from our daughters school. Looks like it'll be one week on and one off or 2 days a week.

I honestly still can't believe this shyt is happening. All while the worst leader of all time is at the helm. The gods must be crazy.
shyts terrible. Lots of kids gone be fukked behind this.

My oldest is supposed to be strarting high school this year and she still hasn’t even gotten confirmation that high school will be a thing going forward. It’s taking a toll on her mentally, and ain’t really nothing I can do about it. She’s generally ok not like she’s depressed or something, but I could imagine some kids a really struggling because of this.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

How is opening schools two days a week an option at this time? Kids are very effective at spreading germs and getting family members sick. All they'll do is get their parents and grand parents sick.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

We got notices from my kid's schools both plan to have in person classes and are working through how to structure classes, lunches, etc. for safety.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
shyts terrible. Lots of kids gone be fukked behind this.

My oldest is supposed to be strarting high school this year and she still hasn’t even gotten confirmation that high school will be a thing going forward. It’s taking a toll on her mentally, and ain’t really nothing I can do about it. She’s generally ok not like she’s depressed or something, but I could imagine some kids a really struggling because of this.
Yeah kids are gonna struggle, my oldest was thriving and now I worry she will get set back by this and my youngest has a learning disability so this doesn't help her either. My wife thanks God used to run day care and has teaching skills but it's mad stressful on her too. Smh.

I really think this country has no idea how this will have affected us until the fall. School, elections and second wave plus flu. We still sleepwalking and the hurricane is coming while the current one never left.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly he’s up there throwing around a bunch of numbers which while positive only serve as a prop to tout his re-election. Also he was just reading numbers he largely doesn’t understand so it was super low energy.

He raced to do this but won’t hold a press conference regarding COVID-19 and Russia Death Bounty situation.

Trump is either lazy or incapable of doing the hard work it requires to lead a nation. He views the presidency as some largely ceremonial position where he gets to kick back and take credit for others hard work. For example, he never stops talking about "creating" the greatest economy in the world even though the impact of his tax cuts is just a very small part of the overall economic performance.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We got notices from my kid's schools both plan to have in person classes and are working through how to structure classes, lunches, etc. for safety.

Kids are not going to pay attention to that shyt. Tell a bunch of kids hopped up on sugar and hormones to stay 6 feet apart for 7 hours a day brehs. If I had kids, no way I would send them to school at this point.

I sincerely hope i'm wrong since I have nieces and nephews, but opening schoos is going to be a clusterfukk.

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
Supreme Court denies Congress access to secret testimony from Russia investigation

The Supreme Court will keep secret grand jury testimony collected by former special counsel Robert Mueller out of House Democrats' hands until after the November presidential election.

The high court on Thursday agreed to hear a Trump administration appeal of a lower court decision ordering the testimony to be handed over to the House of Representatives, which Democrats control. With the matter now headed to the highest court in the land, the process ton decide the fate of the testimony will stretch into next year.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Trump is either lazy or incapable of doing the hard work it requires to lead a nation. He views the presidency as some largely ceremonial position where he gets to kick back and take credit for others hard work. For example, he never stops talking about "creating" the greatest economy in the world even though the impact of his tax cuts is just a very small part of the overall economic performance.
I’m going to go with incapable

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Kids are not going to pay attention to that shyt. Tell a bunch of kids hopped up on sugar and hormones to stay 6 feet apart for 7 hours a day brehs. If I had kids, no way I would send them to school at this point.

I sincerely hope i'm wrong since I have nieces and nephews, but opening schoos is going to be a clusterfukk.
I think it's more so of looking at class sizes, trying to stagger lunches so only so many people are in the cafeteria at a time as well as trying to work out a system to keep teachers and administrators safe.

Its partly worrisome because they appear to be acting on the assumption that kids are less likely carriers and spreaders, which is more so based on anecdotal experience rather anything else. I wasn't for my kids going back to school in the fall at first but considering how much of a struggle and stress it was to work from home and try to keep them on task for school at the end of this past school year, I see the importance in it. My youngest needs the structure to strengthen his foundation as he's entering the 3rd grade. My oldest I'm not worried about her because shes in middle school and young pre-teen life is the center of her world right now, luckily she's an A student.