General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Screaming matches at dinner, George living out of a guest room, the daughter coming home most nights just to get clothes because she's being staying at her best friends' house. Sounds like the makings of a good Netflix series. :jbhmm:
George and Kelly-Anne are just grifters, accepted that a long time ago and don't believe a word that comes out of either of their mouth to the contrary, until they get a divorce to prove it's real. No husband will let his wifes boss emasculate him like that. What tells me that Kelly-Anne is a terrible human being, and worse mother is, these are Trump sycophants on her own daughters social media threatening her with death, i'm sure rape, etc...and she still won't quit. fukking pieces of shyt doesn't even begin to describe her.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@ChadPergram
McConnell on if Trump knew about Russia bounty issue: I know the press likes to think the president knew about this and didn't say two things cover up. He didn't know about it. And I'm convinced to that.
2:50 PM · Jun 30, 2020
@igorbobic
In floor speech on Russian bounties and Trump’s knowledge of intel, Sen. Duckworth says "ignorance isn't exculpatory.”

“'No one told me' is not an excuse for a commander in chief...it is in fact a confession of incompetence,” she adds
5:08 PM · Jun 29, 2020

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
This shyt reminds me of Reagan. Remember how they claimed he didn't know anything about his own DOD selling weapons to the Iranians and then using the profits to fund Nicaraguan terrorists?
Ollie fukking North is like the president of the NRA, I think. Took the fall for all that shyt, and still came out on that RWNJ shyt, Republicans are truly a mafia.