General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
That cracka watched the whole thing:usure:
The video kicks off with the guy saying white power 3 times. Nothing else to help his "cause" even happened in the video. For real though, my first thought when seeing this video wasn't racism it was this has to to be in Florida. That was the most Florida video I ever seen. Only thing missing was Tony Montana.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@Yamiche
The WH press secretary is saying Pres Trump tweeted out a video of Trump supporters chanting “white power” because those supporters are often “demonized.”

Note: Shouting white power is unequivocally racist and something that would lead to someone being rightly demonized.
Annie Karni
@anniekarni
"His point in tweeting out that video was to stand with his supporters, who are oftentimes demonized," says @PressSec, on Fox, explaining why Trump tweeted out a video of a supporter at The Villages yelling "white power."
10:10 AM · Jun 29, 2020

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The better excuse would have been that the guy yelling "white power" was just trolling since he was asked right before that, "Where's your white hood?"

That's still no excuse for retweeting the video, but it would have been better than lying that he didn't hear it when it's literally ten seconds into the video.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@kimmythepooh
·
Jun 29, 2020
Trump & his supporters have been using "kung flu" rhetoric in recent wks. So I was curious to know what the family of legendary martial arts icon @brucelee thought about it. Shannon Lee, Bruce's daughter, is not too pleased.
@kimmythepooh
“Saying 'kung flu' is in some ways similar to someone sticking their fingers in the corners of their eyes and pulling them out to represent an Asian person,” Shannon told me.
1:17 PM · Jun 29, 2020
Bruce Lee's daughter on 'kung flu': 'My father fought against racism in his movies. Literally.'

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@brianschatz
This is disgusting and shows that they see this as a political problem to be managed, not the moral and national security crisis that it presents.

Jake Sherman
@JakeSherman
The Afghanistan briefing this afternoon at the White House is for House Rs only.
1:35 PM · Jun 29, 2020