General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@NatashaBertrand
Scoop -- The Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee, chaired by Ron Johnson, has revived its Biden probe, demanding testimony and docs from ex-Obama officials in letters sent out Wednesday. Comes on heels of release of Bolton's memoir:

darkmanp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
VA
Im so confused, what is the crime that they think Biden committed?
They know that no crime was committed. The sole purpose is to dirty up Biden, make him look bad to voters, to increase Trumps chances of winning the election. I guarantee that once the election is over, all of these probes into Biden, spygate, Durham report, etc. will cease and no longer be talked about by republicans.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
They know that no crime was committed. The sole purpose is to dirty up Biden, make him look bad to voters, to increase Trumps chances of winning the election. I guarantee that once the election is over, all of these probes into Biden, spygate, Durham report, etc. will cease and no longer be talked about by republicans.
They missed the window on this. With the Rona and the economy the undecided electorate won’t care about this and I think it’s not going to fire up much of his base that isn’t totally looney.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps

I really hope the shyt that they are trying to do backfires in they face.