General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Hill

In the video, the off-duty Missouri officer is seen in a "Trump 2020” blue-and-white hat and is heard telling the other man "I will f--k you up" before accusing the man of lying about what happened in a car accident that took place before the camera started rolling: “Tell that to a f--king judge and see who they believe, bytch." When the other man asks to call the police, the off-duty officer says with a smile, "we are the police."

“We are the police,” Harrison said with a smile, motioning toward himself and the uniformed officer.

About this website

THEHILL.COM

Off-duty officer in Trump hat placed on leave for threatening man in viral video

Last edited:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Hill
2dl9tSSuh poeminosorhnfeds ·
In the video, the off-duty Missouri officer is seen in a "Trump 2020” blue-and-white hat and is heard telling the other man "I will f--k you up" before accusing the man of lying about what happened in a car accident that took place before the camera started rolling: “Tell that to a f--king judge and see who they believe, bytch." When the other man asks to call the police, the off-duty officer says with a smile, "we are the police."

“We are the police,” Harrison said with a smile, motioning toward himself and the uniformed officer.

About this website

THEHILL.COM

Off-duty officer in Trump hat placed on leave for threatening man in viral video
Police are bytches. That whore in the uniform should have treated “Mr. Vacation” as a regular citizen. And the privilege of the victim is annoying too. “He’s gonna do something stupid and I’ll have to sue him”. Look at you believing you’ll make it out alive. Very few black man would think that.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Imagine working as a full time sycophant for Trump.:hhh:

You can't contradict him. You can't disagree with him. You can't say something that he wouldn't say. You can't even subtly break from him in any way if you want to keep your place.

She's confident in her defense of Trump but you notice she has her book of "how to respond to the fake media when they point out Trumps lies and contradictions."

I would say Huckabeast (remember her?) Was better prepared to lie and deflect.

That woman had no soul, at least this new lady has some perkiness to her and at least she knows she’s lying.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm