General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
But at the same time, his administration is saying that a lot of the info Bolton has in the book is classified. You can't classify false information. It's either true but classified or it's false. You can't have it both ways :mjlol:

TLR logic "But Trump is president and President is King. Congress cannot do anything to him cause he is the embodiment of God." :hhh:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
WHAT IN THE BLUE fukk IS THIS :bryan:

This is coming from the president of the united states :bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan:

The racist toddler story right under it :bryan::bryan::bryan:
This is the closest we've ever come to living in the 1984 world.

He constantly promotes fake news while constantly calling the actual news "fake news".

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
WHAT IN THE BLUE fukk IS THIS :bryan:

This is coming from the president of the united states :bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan:

The racist toddler story right under it :bryan::bryan::bryan:
What's hilarious about the toddler video is that CNN covered it when it came out :dead: Toddler is also spelt wrong in trump's video :mjlol:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@realDonaldTrump
Any protesters, anarchists, agitators, looters or lowlifes who are going to Oklahoma please understand, you will not be treated like you have been in New York, Seattle, or Minneapolis. It will be a much different scene!
09:34 - 19 Jun 2020

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
Did this get discussed already?

Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz reveals he lives with a 19-year-old Cuban immigrant whom he calls his son:

Yahoo is now a part of Verizon Media

"For all those wondering, this is my son Nestor," Gaetz tweeted along with a photo of him and the man he identified as Nestor. "We share no blood but he is my life. He came from Cuba (legally, of course) six years ago and lives with me in Florida. I am so proud of him and raising him has been the best, most rewarding thing I've done in my life."

:gucci:

**** nothing against adoption, but I find it odd that a single man was able to adopt a 12yo...

:hubie:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Did this get discussed already?

Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz reveals he lives with a 19-year-old Cuban immigrant whom he calls his son:

Yahoo is now a part of Verizon Media

:gucci:

**** nothing against adoption, but I find it odd that a single man was able to adopt a 12yo...

:hubie:
I had just saw a tweet about this but I can't find it. But dude has never claimed him as his son just another shameless repub.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps