General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@realDonaldTrump
Bolton’s book, which is getting terrible reviews, is a compilation of lies and made up stories, all intended to make me look bad. Many of the ridiculous statements he attributes to me were never made, pure fiction. Just trying to get even for firing him like the sick puppy he is!
09:08 - 18 Jun 2020

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@mkraju
· 1m
Sen. Ron Johnson, chairman of the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee, told me he has no regrets about blocking John Bolton and other witnesses from testifying at the Senate impeachment trial.

“No. We never should have had an impeachment trial.”

Manu Raju

@mkraju
Asked about Bolton’s allegations that Trump sought China’s help to win re-election bid, Johnson said: “That’s versions from two different men - talk to those folks.”

Johnson is currently investigating FBI’s Russia probe and Hunter Biden’s work with a Ukrainian energy firm.
09:50 - 18 Jun 2020

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
tenor.gif

ALL THE WINS!!!!:wow:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@mkraju
· 1m
GOP Sen. John Barrasso, member of leadership, downplayed Bolton allegation that Trump was seeking re-election help from Xi. “Different people use different sales techniques. I’m for selling agriculture. I’m from Wyoming, we want agriculture products sold to China,” he told me

Manu Raju

@mkraju
Asked about Bolton’s allegation Trump explicitly tied it to his reelection, Barrasso said: “Every president has, one way or another, thought they ought to be reelected. I think president trump should be reelected. I support his reelection, I’m for it.”
10:18 - 18 Jun 2020

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm