General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they just reported on anderson trump abused his power as president and harmed peaceful protesters because he was mad at coverage of him hiding in the bunker friday night :wow:!!

I called it as soon as it happened.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Anybody been to any protests? I was at a fairly peaceful protest but there were some dirty cacs there with their Trump 2020 signs and their all lives matter while trying to rile us up, Ive never wanted to punch a trump supporter that hard in my life

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Hey fellas...remember when Donald Trump was banning Muslims from traveling to this country almost indiscriminately; covering up the detainment and abuse of children in cages; using the oval office to declare a national emergency, order the longest government shutdown in history, and withhold the income of millions of Americans as leverage to build his wall; calling for Barack Obama's investigation and prosecution based off of fabricated scandals every other month like some type of heartless, vindictive psycho, and your black ass knew it only a matter of time before this guy's genuine racism, short-sighted incompetence, compulsive lieing, venality, lack of human empathy, sociopathic view of respectable humanity, and ego-driven defiance of all social and democratic norms would reach an apocalyptic scenario with the black community once it's our turn?

And then remember being called a fear mongering DNC agent, c00n, jealous "non-DOS," "DNC/liberal cac" anti-black operative trying to scare people into supporting Latinos, lgbt, and civil rights just for pointing out a threat to black people that's in our faces as opposed to the perceived ones people use like buzzwords just to look "woke" on the Coli?

Yeah, fun times. I just love watching those same ones twisting themselves in pretzels pretending they give a God damn about black people while downplaying these unprecedented calls to violence against African American citizens.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@realDonaldTrump
D.C. had no problems last night. Many arrests. Great job done by all. Overwhelming force. Domination. Likewise, Minneapolis was great (thank you President Trump!).
09:19 - 2 Jun 2020

hhh4.png