General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@NatashaBertrand

“I am asking you to intervene in this instance because the President of the United States has taken something that does not belong to him — the memory of my dead wife — and perverted it for perceived political gain.”
Yashar Ali

✔@yashar

Timothy Klausutis, the widower of Lori Klausutis, has written to Jack Dorsey asking him to delete tweets by President Trump spreading a debunked conspiracy theory about his late wife’s death and @JoeNBC

His letter is heartbreaking@karaswisher reports Opinion | Twitter Must Cleanse the Trump Stain

EY8buj3UMAEQrsJ

EY8buj2VAAAl4Cg

09:04 - 26 May 2020

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@mkraju
Trump ignores the real pain this is causing the family of the woman who died 19 years ago, including the widower who is pleading with Twitter to delete messages into a conspiracy theory with no basis, something the widower calls a “vicious lie.”
Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
The opening of a Cold Case against Psycho Joe Scarborough was not a Donald Trump original thought, this has been going on for years, long before I joined the chorus. In 2016 when Joe & his wacky future ex-wife, Mika, would endlessly interview me, I would always be thinking....

09:30 - 26 May 2020

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@mkraju
Latest development amid Trump’s purge of watchdogs
Zachary Cohen

@ZcohenCNN
News: Glenn Fine, the DoD Principal Deputy Inspector General, resigned Tuesday.

Last month Trump effectively removed Fine as chair the Pandemic Response Accountability Committee tasked with overseeing $2 trillion in emergency coronavirus funding. Trump removes independent watchdog tasked with overseeing coronavirus emergency funds - CNNPolitics
12:09 - 26 May 2020

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn