General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@rebeccaballhaus
And NYT reports Pompeo answered written questions from investigators working for the inspector general—indicating he was not only aware of the investigation but of its specific lines of inquiry. Pompeo Declined Interview Request From Inspector General About Saudi Arms Sales
Rebecca Ballhaus

@rebeccaballhaus
Pompeo to WaPo: “It is not possible that [the recommendation to fire the IG] was based on any effort to retaliate for any investigation that was going on or is currently going on. Because I simply don’t know. I’m not briefed on it.” https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wa...a-b60c-3be060a4f8e1_story.html?outputType=amp
09:47 - 20 May 2020

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@NatashaBertrand
Wow. POMPEO: "In this case, I recommended to the president that [State Dept IG] Steve Linick should be terminated. Frankly, it should have been done a long time ago."
He says he won't discuss personnel matters when asked why he asked for Linick to be fired.
10:47 - 20 May 2020

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@jaketapper
Yet again the president uses the death of Lori Klausutis, 28, to attack Joe Scarborough. In 2001 she fainted, hitting her head. An autopsy revealed a heart condition. There’s no cold case. It’s a tragedy he cruelly exploits. Indecent.AP FACT CHECK: Scarborough staffer death not a "mystery"
Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
Replying to @realDonaldTrump
....Roger Stone has been treated very unfairly. How about that jury Forewoman, does anybody think that was fair. DISGRACEFUL! Stay tuned. @FoxNews And guys like Low Ratings Psycho Joe Scarborough are allowed to walk the streets? Open Cold Case!
09:12 - 20 May 2020

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
House speaker Nancy Pelosi compared Trump’s tweeting to a child who tracks unwanted things into the family home.

“[Trump] comes in with doggie doo on his shoes and everyone who works with him has that on their shoes too,” Pelosi said during her weekly press conference.

Asked about calling Trump “morbidy obese” earlier this week, Pelosi said, “I gave him a dose of his own medicine.”

The speaker noted that the president’s annual physical indicates he is obese, although he is not severely obese. (Many health experts choose not to use the term “morbidly obese.”)

“I was only quoting what doctors have said about him, so I was being factual in a very sympathetic way,” Pelosi said.

The speaker concluded her press conference by saying she would return to the podium tomorrow. “We have some other things to share with you,” Pelosi mysteriously said.
:mjlol:

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989

This was the damn tweet he sent out today. Meanwhile Midland is underwater because the damn broke last night. He is a COMPLETE damn joke. The country won't last if he gets re-elected. Threatening funding while people in Michigan are literally going through a disaster...WTF!

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@kaitlancollins
The White House has repeatedly declined to say what it is the president thinks happening in Michigan that is illegal. Instead referred those questions to the campaign.
15:53 - 20 May 2020

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@mkraju
· 2m
Sen. Marco Rubio, the acting chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, said he thinks John Ratcliffe could be confirmed as DNI by the Senate as soon as tomorrow.

“I think it makes all the sense in the world to get him in there earlier rather than later,” Rubio told me.
Manu Raju
@mkraju
To do that, Dems will need to consent and allow the vote to happen tomorrow. Otherwise it will be held over past the Memorial Day recess.

With Dems concerned over acting DNI Grenell, they may be more willing to let Ratcliffe vote happen tomorrow
16:17 - 20 May 2020

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin