General Elon Musk Fukkery Thread

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Not going to lie, this is the most legit week I have laughed about one topic. Musk will have his fanboys, sure, but like social media vs. life, you can be the most depressed person and hide your feelings on social. His phone is probably ringing off the hook and Musk is hiding in the restroom cubical, crying because the dumbass knows he fired too many people... and they won't come back. So he needs to Happy/Trolololol Musk, but when you have all the negativity, that shyt is soul crushing.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

w3QPHu8l.png

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Not going to lie, this is the most legit week I have laughed about one topic. Musk will have his fanboys, sure, but like social media vs. life, you can be the most depressed person and hide your feelings on social. His phone is probably ringing off the hook and Musk is hiding in the restroom cubical, crying because the dumbass knows he fired too many people... and they won't come back. So he needs to Happy/Trolololol Musk, but when you have all the negativity, that shyt is soul crushing.

I came in to post the same thing. This has been the most entertaining thread on the board for a minute now.

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Elon shook. He just deleted his tweet saying all this is leading to massive growth. He doesn't understand a few things about participation on social media like:

It goes up in Q4 across the board, I know this for a fact.

He's the new owner, all kinds of fukkery, people are going to want to check it out.

Midterms, social media is obviously going to be more active.

A lot of people like to watch the sideshow/clown show. But if things get worse and new competitors come out, get out of Beta, he could take an even bigger hit. He's already losing $4 million every single day, that's going to get even worse.

I expect there could even be lawsuits. If you set up a situation on your platform where people can spend $8 to impersonate a big company, post fake shyt to cause their stock to drop billions, I'm suing.