General Elon Musk Fukkery Thread

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
A purely ego driven endeavor rarely succeeds.

I have no doubt some of the engineers still around are building in all sorts of backdoor sabotage. Good luck Elon. :mjlol:
Elon ego tripped and lost Billions OR he was doing his normal stock manipulation bit and finally got caught and had to take on a bad deal to avoid the feds. It’s probably both in reverse order…..

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
I look forward to when sanity returns and everyone realizes that Tesla sells 2% of vehicles worldwide, but is valued more than GM,Ford, Chrysler, VW, Toyota, Mercedes Benz….COMBINED. :heh:

There will be gnashing of teeth amongst his cult followers.
Yikes

bnew

Veteran
Daps
tesla down since last friday closing

G9gylTM.png

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I look forward to when sanity returns and everyone realizes that Tesla sells 2% of vehicles worldwide, but is valued more than GM,Ford, Chrysler, VW, Toyota, Mercedes Benz….COMBINED. :heh:

There will be gnashing of teeth amongst his cult followers.
Yeah but what percent of electric vehicles do they sell vs their competitors. Those manufactures ICE vehicles will go into decline until they're phased out. Are you suggesting Tesla won't have a level of first mover advantage in the next phase of vehicles sales because while others ignored EVs they invested in them and built a brand associated with them?

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Yeah but what percent of electric vehicles do they sell vs their competitors. Those manufactures ICE vehicles will go into decline until they're phased out. Are you suggesting Tesla won't have a level of first mover advantage in the next phase of vehicles sales because while others ignored EVs they invested in them and built a brand associated with them?
How many people won’t buy Tesla now because of how political Elon is? I know I’m one

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
How many people won’t buy Tesla now because of how political Elon is? I know I’m one
A Tesla is a tech gadget like an iPhone. Steve Jobs died and the iPhone still goes on. Elon may have helped build the brand but it is a brand now. Also he was always an internet troll. His purchase of Twitter was internet trolling gone wrong.

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
A Tesla is a tech gadget like an iPhone. Steve Jobs died and the iPhone still goes on. Elon may have helped build the brand but it is a brand now. Also he was always an internet troll. His purchase of Twitter was internet trolling gone wrong.
There’s a segment of the population that won’t buy brands in which they don’t like the CEOs. As long as Elon owns Tesla the potential for profits is capped

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
There’s a segment of the population that won’t buy brands in which they don’t like the CEOs. As long as Elon owns Tesla the potential for profits is capped
General Motors and Ford actively make donations to election deniers. even after making a big stink about stopping that.
These companies are all ran by the same ilk.

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Breh, Tesla doesn't have a technological advantage like that. They don't even build their own batteries. These other companies are already phasing out gas cars in favor of electric and they already have brand loyalty, retail, choices, history etc on their side.

These F150, Silverado, Charger, Mustang, Porsche drivers are not trading in their cars/trucks for silly ass looking Teslas.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps

That’s just the cherry on top for me. Already found the cars to look outdated with cheap-looking interiors and a numbskull at the top of it all