General Elon Musk Fukkery Thread

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
I wonder how much Tesla stock will drop this week because of all this shyt.

Chugga, Chugga... Chugga, Chugga... :mjgrin:

QAqFwq.gif

How are the Saudi twitter investors feeling about this Twitter fukkery :jbhmm:

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
This is probably the biggest most prominent example of someone being out of touch with reality I've seen

Homey legit thinks people use their real names on twitter and people don't just shyt post and make jokes which pushes traffic

What's gonna happen to all the sports parody accounts if they don't label their tweets as parody its a violation now

bnew

Veteran
Daps
This is probably the biggest most prominent example of someone being out of touch with reality I've seen

Homey legit thinks people use their real names on twitter and people don't just shyt post and make jokes which pushes traffic

What's gonna happen to all the sports parody accounts if they don't label their tweets as parody its a violation now
new age "let them eat cake". :mjlol:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

Only if it’s something he doesn’t like :mjgrin:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
So has anything changed on Twitter?

I thought it was meant to be the coming of the Anti-Christ!? All I see is mostly the same toxic shyt and thecoli liberal's pet/shill whiners acting hyperbolic as usual.

look at how emotional you are for someone unwilling to educate themselves

did you copy paste that angry response or come up with it yourself?

:mjlol:

Gains

Superstar
Daps

hes like a 4 chan troll with money and free time on his hands