General Elon Musk Fukkery Thread

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i went on twitter the other day, a place i've used as a news source for like 15 years now, to find out the latest on the Maui fires. a search brought back 3 people talking to the camera about what the media is hiding from us, someone talking about how Biden didn't stop someone from plugging in faulty wiring, and something about a fukkin laser. after that a sea of blue checkmarks saying nothing of note.

shyt on twitter all you want, it wasnt anywhere near that pathetic

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
i went on twitter the other day, a place i've used as a news source for like 15 years now, to find out the latest on the Maui fires. a search brought back 3 people talking to the camera about what the media is hiding from us, someone talking about how Biden didn't stop someone from plugging in faulty wiring, and something about a fukkin laser. after that a sea of blue checkmarks saying nothing of note.

Just look at this shyt :scust:

This is just disgusting what that racist Apartheid a$$hole has done to Twitter

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Go to threads is you want legitimate news sources… all major news moved over there..