General Elon Musk Fukkery Thread

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

Elon Musk's Hyperloop, a planetary fiasco that cost the metropolis of Toulouse more than 5.5 million euros​

The axe murderer

Daps
560kse9h13bb1.png

Still on that multiplanet bullshyt. Réality is not star trek. Last manned mission to the moon was 1972. And look at the cost to maintain just 7 people on the ISS per year. :mjlol:
And the health issues are numérous. Forget that you're one fukkup away from having your blood boiled and bombarded with radiation.:mjlol: Or that you're living in a place that makes the antartic feel like à tropic holiday. :mjlol:
Or that you will lose bone mass 10 times faster than an osteoporosis patient which is just slowed down by the 2 hours workouts everyday that astronautes must do and they still take years to récover.:mjlol:
Low gravity in space made some astronauts’ blood flow backwards/
Or this
Even the worst case scénarios of global warming will still be less of challenge living in than "multiplanet space faring" and that will be a complété hellscape that humans seem hellbent on rushing to. No sci fi bullshyt will save us from the what's coming. :ufdup:

Last edited:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
560kse9h13bb1.png

Still on that multiplanet bullshyt. Réality is not star trek. Last manned mission to the moon was 1972. And look at the cost to maintain just 7 people on the ISS per year. :mjlol:

Plus the biggest thing... getting to Mars will be at best a 7-8 month journey. So if Musk was to go first... which I doubt because he want Human Guinea Pigs, he would have have a bunch of people who don't want to strangle his ass for nearly a year with him.

The axe murderer

Daps
Plus the biggest thing... getting to Mars will be at best a 7-8 month journey. So if Musk was to go first... which I doubt because he want Human Guinea Pigs, he would have have a bunch of people who don't want to strangle his ass for nearly a year with him.
The same guy that wants indentured servitude to pay off the débts there. The same guy that doesn't even pays the rent on these twitter buildings and crumbled à site is gonna manage à biome full of people who will be aggy af drinking recycled piss. The food cost alone per person is 40 ti 4000. They also count the weight in payload. This shyt going for 8 month :gucci:

Last edited: