The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Elon stans :scust:
wtf-did-i-just-read-v0-jeme66udlqab1.jpg

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
:mjlol: isn’t this what they wanted? Their own free speech utopia without the woke mob?

Congratulations, you have your free speech utopia now. What they getting aggy? :heh:
Even bigots don't wanna be with bigots. All they want is to antagonize what they see as the ''other. Trigger the libs. When your only ideology is intentionally antagonistic . I mean tate is a fukking human trafficker:pachaha:

Spatial Paradox

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
:mjlol: isn’t this what they wanted? Their own free speech utopia without the woke mob?

Congratulations, you have your free speech utopia now. What they getting aggy? :heh:
That corny ass sex trafficking rapist talking about "honor" and "respect" as if he exemplifies or demonstrates either quality :mjlol::camby:

These clowns are never satisfied with their own spaces where they can be hateful a$$holes all they want. That’s why they constantly whine about censorship, not because they genuinely care about it, but because they want to be able to spout their BS and "own the libs" without any blowback or consequences.

Last edited:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
BhU7JOk.png

KqdiVnE.png