General Elon Musk Fukkery Thread

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Holy shyt I love this. The stupid Boer fired his employees in a very degrading and public way and Meta picked them up and built a competing product.

This is karma in its purest form. 100 proof karma. :myman:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
By month end threads may be on par with twitter's current audience.

Let that sink in.

Someone said that big companies like the NFL wouldn't leave. Really?

The ease of use of instagram to post photos and vids? Once the API is published and it will likely be free who is staying with twitter beyond Elon fan boys?

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware

Let that sink in.

The ease of use of instagram to post photos and vids? Once the API is published and it will likely be free who is staying with twitter beyond Elon fan boys?

I’m never leaving Twitter. It was all I had when I got banned from all the HipHop forums :mjcry:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Let that sink in.

They’ll be leaving too. Online right wingers can’t exist in their own space. They base their existence on trolling other people.

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
Holy shyt I love this. The stupid Boer fired his employees in a very degrading and public way and Meta picked them up and built a competing product.

This is karma in its purest form. 100 proof karma. :myman:
Fired us, refused to pay severance (which any non-compete worth a damn is built on), and is claiming folks are stealing secrets?

:birdman:

Difference between being cheap and being frugal. Being cheap gonna cost Elon more than the $44B he paid.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fired us, refused to pay severance (which any non-compete worth a damn is built on), and is claiming folks are stealing secrets?

:birdman:

Difference between being cheap and being frugal. Being cheap gonna cost Elon more than the $44B he paid.

Twitter as a social platform must end.