FvuX0U4XwAENx7D

FvuX0fmX0AEoyzL

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS
Musk says he has found a new CEO for Twitter

May 11 (Reuters) - Twitter CEO Elon Musk said on Thursday that he has found a new chief executive for the social media platform and that she will be starting in about 6 weeks.

"My role will transition to being exec chair & CTO, overseeing product, software & sysops," Musk said in a tweet.

Musk, however, did not name the candidate.

The move is likely to allay Tesla investors' concerns, who have been increasingly worried about the time that Musk is devoting to turning around Twitter.

Tesla Inc (TSLA.O) shares jumped 2.4% in volume spike on the news.

Musk, who said in November he expected to reduce his time at Twitter and eventually find a new leader to run the social media company, has previously not named any prospective candidates.

The billionaire's first two weeks as the new Twitter owner in October were marked by rapid change. He quickly fired Twitter's previous CEO Parag Agrawal and other senior leaders and then laid off half its staff in November.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Just finished having an HL-esque convo w/ Google's Bard. It is on the same page as I am :dead:

3vaoOCZ.png

On a side note, it's dope AF as how Bard was able to ingest the info I gave it and then extrapolate into the future on possible scenarios for Twitter under a new CEO :banderas:

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man