General Elon Musk Fukkery Thread

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
This isn’t even the first time he’s done this. He went public with his company solarcity claiming they had solar panel shingles for roofs when they didn’t. The fact that people actually died behind the wheel of teslas based on a lie, he should be in jail for life.

• Haha
Reactions: Rn.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Why would he be in jail? I thought he was the spokesman for Tesla. He answers to people who probably should be thrown in jail. They almost dropped his as for smoking weed on Joe Rogan. He don’t have final say.
He’s not just a spokesperson he’s the CEO. He doesn’t answer to anyone. :skip:

Even worse, after his hostile take over of tesla, he deliberately structured the company so that unlike other corporations that have an independent board of directors that can remove their CEO, as CEO of Tesla he can basically do whatever he wants.

He’s literally spending all of his time at twitter and crashing teslas stock by dumping millions of tesla shares to finance the twitter deal. Any other CEO would have been forced out by their board of directors but all Tesla shareholders can do is watch.

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
The same reason Belfort, Holmes, etc have gone to prison. He's presented several things as being more than what they are while pumping and dumping Tesla stock on it's investors. He's committed fraud and people died because of his lies.

Never heard of this guy before today. Interesting.
He’s not just a spokesperson he’s the CEO. He doesn’t answer to anyone. :skip:

Even worse, after his hostile take over of tesla, he deliberately structured the company so that unlike other corporations that have an independent board of directors that can remove their CEO, as CEO of Tesla he can basically do whatever he wants.

He’s literally spending all of his time at twitter and crashing teslas stock by dumping millions of tesla shares to finance the twitter deal. Any other CEO would have been forced out by their board of directors but all Tesla shareholders can do is watch.
Had no idea. I don’t follow the news like that. Especially not news about Elon and Tesla outside of the cars.

fukk him, throw him away :yeshrug:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Never heard of this guy before today. Interesting.

Had no idea. I don’t follow the news like that. Especially not news about Elon and Tesla outside of the cars.

fukk him, throw him away :yeshrug:
Belfort is the movie wolf of wall street is based off. Holmes sold fake blood test kits that were supposed to test for all types of things but didn't and stole billions while trying to sound like Steve jobs. Even took on his clothes approach

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Belfort is the movie wolf of wall street is based off. Holmes sold fake blood test kits that were supposed to test for all types of things but didn't and stole billions while trying to sound like Steve jobs. Even took on his clothes approach
I haven’t seen the movie but now I gotta watch it. Your description sounds too wild to be true but I believe you :ohhh:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

Elon Musk has a plan... have some faith!

dutch-money.gif

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston

That’s a bad idea from a monetization standpoint. They will have to charge a high monthly fee (probably over $25) to cover the ad revenue they woulda got from ad impressions.

Personally, I like the idea from a hypothetical user perspective. I mean I pay $10 a month to YouTube to see no ads. But it’s much harder to monetize video, so $10 makes sense.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s a bad idea from a monetization standpoint. They will have to charge a high monthly fee (probably over $25) to cover the ad revenue they woulda got from ad impressions.

Personally, I like the idea from a hypothetical user perspective. I mean I pay $10 a month to YouTube to see no ads. But it’s much harder to monetize video, so $10 makes sense.

I pay for ad free YouTube, but that makes sense. You don’t want to sit through ads before your video starts or have your video interrupted.

How is this supposed to translate to Twitter or Instagram, when it takes less than a second to scroll past an ad?

This Boer is crazy.