yo... this ass clown just killed the twitter space :dahell:

here's where it cut out:

yB1lPFJ.png

Last edited:

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Making nonsense claims about “assassination coordinates” is honestly one of the most embarrassing things I’ve ever heard. Anyone who supports this guy is an absolute moron, just the dumbest of the dumb in every sense.

he clearly has no one around to pull him back in. he's been completely left to his own retarded devices for a while now. so it wasn't long ago when he promoted himself as just a free-speech absolutist, threatening to take over twitter and let everyone say just about whatever they want. 44 billions dollars later he seems to be focused on being a weird-ass, right-wing internet troll with a god-complex who controls a major social media platform.

imagine that. :jbhmm:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Musk should have sold Twitter already, because he is selling his devalued Tesla stock to prop up Twitter. This guy is suppose to be a master stock manipulator, now with each tweet he is tanking Tesla and manipulating himself out of money. When he was making fun of Transgender because of the pronouns, Tesla took a hit... when he started talking about QAnon stuff, Tesla took a hit... and now the news catches him in the act of banning journalists... Tesla's stock is going to take a hit.

His liquid wealth is going to shrink more, and he will need to sell more Tesla stock to stop the bleeding.

And now going back to Twitter being sold, who is he going to sell it too, he has made it more toxic... no on wants to touch this tire fire... and he needs to pay back loans; $1.3B a year... with Twitter not making money.

:wow: I have never... never seen such man tank this much wealth. I don't give a fukk about FTX, I think crypto is shyt and too volatile. We are witnessing one of the greatest falls of wealth EVER, because this retard is addicted to Social Media and is too prideful to quit.