General Elon Musk Fukkery Thread

bnew

Veteran
Daps

Two things are wild about this tweet.

#1: Doesn't that rule now ban posting ANY real-time picture or information about anyone? "I just saw Jay-Z at MOMA!" or "Look at this picture I took with Russell Westbrook at the Staples Center!" is technically banned if you post it in real time, right?

#2: How are you going to take legal action against someone posting shyt on YOUR site that YOUR own rules deemed was perfectly acceptable to post until this moment? Isn't Twitter responsible for that same content, since they deemed it was okay when they allowed it for years?

Jack Sweeney bots posted publicly available information, how is that supporting harm towards his family?:gucci:

by his own logic twitter is liable to millions of other people around the world.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Two things are wild about this tweet.

#1: Doesn't that rule now ban posting ANY real-time picture or information about anyone? "I just saw Jay-Z at MOMA!" or "Look at this picture I took with Russell Westbrook at the Staples Center!" is technically banned if you post it in real time, right?

#2: How are you going to take legal action against someone posting shyt on YOUR site that YOUR own rules deemed was perfectly acceptable to post until this moment? Isn't Twitter responsible for that same content, since they deemed it was okay when they allowed it for years?

He should sue twitter for allowing the incitement of violence :mjlol:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All of this is just way too on the nose IMO…out of the blue Elon starts identifying as a conservative, purchases Twitter in a ridiculous overpay, and immediately starts singing the greatest hits of right wing internet idiot babble …. The richest man on the planet and ostensibly a super genius is now spewing “errr derrr ummm…lock up FAUCI!!” like some poor dumb unemployed cac uncle on Facebook that went down a qanon rabbit hole :patrice:

I just don’t buy that he’s some true believer in this bullshyt or that “owning the libs” is his true intention….he’s clearly a bad faith actor looking to weaponize the right, to what end I’m not sure….Trump did the same thing but it was clear he’s a psychopath who wanted the presidency, and we found afterwards not even that was enough he wanted to be caeser …what the fukk is Elon’s end game
He’s been a right-wing freak for a long time now, this isn’t a heel-turn, honestly.

ReasonableMatic

Daps

1*rKdnSxrZlxnHz_AMYenkVA.jpeg

:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Why some ppl think Elon Musk was once a “cool white boy” who just recently turned into a dikkhead. He ALWAYS been a republican/racist piece of garbage. Elon Musk is just Trump without handlers.
how could anyone think a white man from south africa whose family benefited financially from apartheid was a "cool white boy". that background screams racist piece of garbage.