General Elon Musk Fukkery Thread

mitter

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly, Elon has a trans kid who hates him and lost Grimes to a trans person. I really think it's as simple as that. Right-wingers do everything based on emotion. This dummy spent forty billion dollars because of being rejected by and for trans people, he went down the Twitter rabbit hole as a result, and here we are.

Not saying conservatives can't be smart, but even the few that are never stop to think when they can just have an impulsive emotional reaction instead.

Wow, I didn't even know about all that ...

Daps
Wow, I didn't even know about all that ...
Grimes leaving Elon Musk to date Chelsea Manning is a sentence that is true, but if I wrote it and you didn't know it was true, you'd think I was strung out on crack or legit psychotic. :pachaha:

Anyway, I think all Elon's kids hate him, or at least the ones who are old enough to. He's a billionaire, but no one loves him, so he's out here trying desperately to fill the hole in his soul with a bunch of right-wing nerds loving him on Twitter. You can see how that's turning out.

Jeffrey Lebowski

i'm the dude
Daps
Reppin

UEgCsIQ.png

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
What gets me is that he's terminally wrong in almost of his hot takes. Its almost a skill at this point. :mjlol:

Tesla stock tanking should have his investors beating the doors down. TSLA was at $400/share earlier this year and Elon has tweeted it down to $167 and dropping. Dumbass. :heh:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Since Elon is tanking the Tesla stock this week with his unhinged QAnon Tweet and 'Twitter Files', and Left-wingers are losing interested in the brand... does Elon think Right-wingers want to turn down a Ford or Chevy Truck for a Cyber Truck? It doesn't look Manly. There is no place to fly the TRUMP 2024 Flags. It doesn't look like something you want to park in a HOOTERS Parking Lot.

2022-tesla-cyber-truck-mmp-1-1579127142.jpg

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
:duck: Life is like a Hurricane...

Dude is just like Trump. I'd hate to work with or for this clown. He always has a made up idea and it's always someone
Since Elon is tanking the Tesla stock this week with his unhinged QAnon Tweet and 'Twitter Files', and Left-wingers are losing interested in the brand... does Elon think Right-wingers want to turn down a Ford or Chevy Truck for a Cyber Truck? It doesn't look Manly. There is no place to fly the TRUMP 2024 Flags. It doesn't look like something you want to park in a HOOTERS Parking Lot.

2022-tesla-cyber-truck-mmp-1-1579127142.jpg
It's the dumbest EV I've ever seen. It's hideous and doesn't live up to what musk claimed it could do(shocker).
It's like a school drawing from a 5 year old and musk said brilliant that's what I want.

Last edited: