Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
RIP WIlly Wonka

CrELJUkVYAA0IZN.jpg:large

I hope the Oompa Loompas can now be free. Little did they know they were enslaved by WW all these years. WW was the mastermind behind all the attacks in Loompaland forcing the Oompa Loompas to flee to their perceived savior Willy Wonka when in reality he just wanted cheap/slave labor working in the Chocolate Factory :francis:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Road dahl was disappointed with the original adaptation of willy wonka, he expected a more dark version and wasn't keen on gene wilder, he wanted spike milligan to play the eccentric candy creator!

Last edited:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Road dahl was disdapointed with the original adaptation of willy wonka, he expected a more dark version and wasn't keen on gene wilder, he wanted spike milligan to play the eccentric candy creator!

I thought the Depp one was very close to the book, and it was forgettable at best.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
I thought the Depp one was very close to the book, and it was forgettable at best.
most likely it was but that was dreary and a bit over the top with set pieces and wardrobe..Burton lost his touch.

wish we got the sequel back in the day, the glass elevator but Dahl wasn't having any of it.