Gene Editing Will Be The End of Sports..

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Cacs so thirsty to turn themselves into superman they gonna fukk around and mutate themselves into a disaster. They dont know what the fukk theyre doing

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Humanity is too selfish to allow babies in the future to be the sole benefactor of genetic engineering. At some point someone will find a away to enhance existing humans via gene editing. It'll start off being used by the wealthy but will become available to ordinary people either through growing political pressure or for sole economic reasons. People aren't just going to sit idly by and be dominated over by genetically enhanced humans. Everyone is going to want to benefit from this tech on a personal level.

You couple this with growing advancement in A.I. and its not hard to see a future that will be drastically different from our current day. Imagine being able to stay forever young and fit due to gene editing, advancements in biotech etc and at the same time having an infinite amount of leisure because robots embodied with A.I. do all the work. That's the future we can have if things go well.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Humanity is too selfish to allow babies in the future to be the sole benefactor of genetic engineering. At some point someone will find a away to enhance existing humans via gene editing. It'll start off being used by the wealthy but will become available to ordinary people either through growing political pressure or for sole economic reasons. People aren't just going to sit idly by and be dominated over by genetically enhanced humans. Everyone is going to want to benefit from this tech on a personal level.

You couple this with growing advancement in A.I. and its not hard to see a future that will be drastically different from our current day. Imagine being able to stay forever young and fit due to gene editing, advancements in biotech etc and at the same time having an infinite amount of leisure because robots embodied with A.I. do all the work. That's the future we can have if things go well.
Yup, this too. People want to see what it's like to dominate.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Thank you. I watched about a quarter of the video and had to stop and think it wouldn’t make sense. “The imperfects” lol

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Spots have already been damn near destroyed by economics. Economic status means everything now.

Rags 2 riches is a thing of the past. The game is rigged.