Gears Tactics is now a day one Xbox Series X/S launch title

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
No no, Gears is an X-Box Series X exclusive that I can play right now on my PC. :troll:
Just so we're clear, you don't have a gaming PC
If you did, what's your gamertag?

Ok, so since you're a console gamer like me. Gears is a brand new console exclusive that you can't play on PlayStation. Just like flight simulator 2020 and other PC hit titles that won't be coming to PlayStation at all. All at launch, and because a guy behind a PC played it months ago makes it not worthy to a console only gamer?

You do realize not many PC's today can do what the series x can do. There is not equivalent on the PC space without super splurging. Gpu and ssd alone that is comparable runs how much? So please, stop discrediting highly rated Xbox exclusives just because you like ratchet and clank :yawn: you guys act like there's not enough games to go round? On Xbox you get hundred's for damn near nothing. On Sony, sure everything else will be inferior. But Spiderman will hold you down till horizon till God of war to uncharted 5. Don't mind a struggle in between as long as somebody on PC plays Xbox games too :blessed:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gears tactics is an exclusive.... One of those things they like to say xbox doesn't have.

Funny thing is they can't wait on Kena when it's on PC also.

But they calling it an exclusive up and down:mjlol:
You can't wait for an exclusive that's not even out on Xbox itself :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yeah, gears tactics is kind of old news already.

It got mid reviews and people already moved on from x-com lite