Gears of War 4 OT

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
For you guys that have preloaded on PC: What happened when you finished downloading? On my system, it says 73.44 out of 73.44 downloaded, but the bar is only 3/4th of the way full. And it still says downloading.
:beli:

This is my third time downloading and it took over 2 days to download, despite my Internet not being that slow.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
For you guys that have preloaded on PC: What happened when you finished downloading? On my system, it says 73.44 out of 73.44 downloaded, but the bar is only 3/4th of the way full. And it still says downloading.
:beli:

This is my third time downloading and it took over 2 days to download, despite my Internet not being that slow.

Downloaded fine for me on my first try. Took about 30 mins. It should appear under your "Recently Added" drop down menu when u click start.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Can I buy this digitally in the Microsoft Store on my PC for Xbox One or nah?
:guilty:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Bruh there's only 2 brothers to play with in multiplayer, Cole and Dell? :beli:

yea
And I'll get both the PC and One version right? I don't have an Xbox One, but it seems smarter to just get them both since the PC version is free when copping the Digital One version...

NasirJr

★CAROLINAS FINEST★
Daps
Reppin
The NCarolina
And I'll get both the PC and One version right? I don't have an Xbox One, but it seems smarter to just get them both since the PC version is free when copping the Digital One version...
Oh no bruh I read your question wrong. I think you would only get both versions if you buy it from the xbox one store.

I'm not too sure tho have to check

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You can buy the digital version anywhere. The cross buy thing is automatic. One code=both versions no matter where you buy it. I bought Forza off eBay and it was one code that gave me access to both versions.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
You can buy the digital version anywhere. The cross buy thing is automatic. One code=both versions no matter where you buy it. I bought Forza off eBay and it was one code that gave me access to both versions.
Dunno how long they'll have it up, but Target's selling the digital codes (normal edition) for $20. I'm still waiting for them to email my code.

http://www.target.com/p/forza-horizon-3-standard-edition-email-delivery-/-/A-51742572

I ate off that deal easy. :wow:

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The homie Cliffy B doesn't even work for Epic Games anymore and has nothing to do with Gears. Why even fukk with it? Cliff is a legend.