Gears of War 4 OT

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The Larry S is a slim of the original version the pro is a newer system compared to the original sort of like Scorpio. My Madden etc.. looks better on the S than PS4 breh

Y'all keep yapping about Scorpio a year away and been playing the Larry for 3 years. Stop it b

If I can find a lick on a larry I'll cop. Of not oh well

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Y'all keep yapping about Scorpio a year away and been playing the Larry for 3 years. Stop it b

If I can find a lick on a larry I'll cop. Of not oh well

What is the problem with Larry when all the fukking multiplats are the same and Xbox xclusives continously have been the next gen standard 1080p 60fps. The excuses are bullshyt now breh just stop it. You deep down want one but your dumb ass ideology and backlash have you afraid to buy one. You looking like a clown family. Buy a 4k and the pro doesn't even support that shyt.

4North1Side2

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
might wait and get a used larry when gears drops then return it. I think i get 30 days at rapestop. :pachaha:

Use Craigslist or offerup to find a steal.

The other day on offerup a cat posted one for $160 but played me when I showed up which was cool because one day later someone else posted a Xbox one for sale for $130 which I quickly got.

I wouldn't pay more than $200 for a Xbox one. Honestly $180 is pushing it.