Gears of War 4 OT

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Best looking multi-player game to date breh breh legit next gen. Those graphics not even touching this

I'm excited for gears but it's definitely not the best looking multiplayer game to date. And stop dismissing multiplats like they don't matter. That's 100% Stan crap that you swear you never get involved in.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I'm excited for gears but it's definitely not the best looking multiplayer game to date. And stop dismissing multiplats like they don't matter. That's 100% Stan crap that you swear you never get involved in.

So this is not the best first party and multi-player game on the market? Looks wise. What game looks better running a legit 1080p 60fps

Dudes can't admit shyt lol

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Nope overwatch stole the show remember and 1080 60 fps dont make it next gen imo i need features to give it that title.

Overwatch doesn't look as good as this. Like my uncle @Rekkapryde said there are different types of 1080p and this here nikka Gears is the best looking to date

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I want to know why this place in only 24 hours.... :lupe: I hope the story is very fleshed out showing what happened to Delta squad after the war... as well as the new shyt.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

shyt looking :ohlawd:

I'm glad a fukking MP is coming out this year that's still retaining most of the core mechanics that people loved about it since it's first inception. Damn near ever MP game released thus far has always fukked with the formula too much(I'm looking at you UC4).

I hope you PC nikkas actually cop this shyt and play :ufdup:

Other than campaign and horde, the PVP won't be cross play compatible with Larrybox players.

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero

shyt looking :ohlawd:

I'm glad a fukking MP is coming out this year that's still retaining most of the core mechanics that people loved about it since it's first inception. Damn near ever MP game released thus far has always fukked with the formula too much(I'm looking at you UC4).

I hope you PC nikkas actually cop this shyt and play :ufdup:

Other than campaign and horde, the PVP won't be cross play compatible with Larrybox players.

Execution isn't cross-console? Really? fukk.

I want proof of this. I was so ready to abuse mouse and keyboard against controllers.

I hope the maps aren't too crazy, good to see the gameplay is actually from someone who is half-decent at the game. That SMG looks like it should be a power weapon.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps

gridlock back but then again we knew that yeah this game gonna be fire and those locust/swarm hybrids lookin like they'll be my main if they're in MP

Execution isn't cross-console? Really? fukk.

I want proof of this. I was so ready to abuse mouse and keyboard against controllers.

I hope the maps aren't too crazy, good to see the gameplay is actually from someone who is half-decent at the game. That SMG looks like it should be a power weapon.

its not cuz PC players would have the advantage over console players anybody with half a brain knows this