Gay-braham Lincoln documentary to be released

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
My bad... the topic is about Lincoln. The only way black folks is in this topic , is if the guy lincoln was sleeping with was black. We ain't got shyt to do with none of this. Whatever beef white people got with Lincoln that's on them.
You not thinking like a cac then. The Final Juelzer.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Why is every historical male figure always getting gay accusations thrown at them

Okay so technically Lincoln did have a male "best friend" he shared a bed with :dame:

There's a line said in the trailer that supports what I've always felt the aim was.
If a respected/revered figure from history is implied to be gay, it might help lessen the stigma in the mind of the person who looks up to him.

"If you accept a queer Lincoln, you can accept queer people overall"

Scholars who think otherwise, or who might challenge the evidence are afraid of being seen as homophobes in academia, so they stand down.
Haven't read thru the thread yet but I can't be the only person here, who has heard Lincoln was gay before this...

That's been rumored for a long, long time. I can't pinpoint when it was that I first heard it, but I'm 35, I can tell you I definitely heard it before I was 25. Probably heard it at least 15 years ago...

The theory of Lincoln being gay isn't new news...

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Lol @ all yall saying it's an agenda being forced. People have been saying that Abraham might have been what what in the butt since the 90s... That's why that American Dad clip is being posted.

There's a whole wiki article on Abraham Lincoln's sexuality:
Apparently we the only two guys in here so far who have heard this before today...

What I learned today is that it's not common knowledge that Lincoln was potentially gay, because that's what I thought. I thought it was widely known that Lincoln was likely gay...

It's wild that so many people here never heard this before today šŸ¤£ ain't no agenda to force. Mf's probably been saying it since before the 90s, because people in the 90s had to get it from somewhere...