Gatorade is seriously the best drink alive when you're tired

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't like drinking calories (the gawd virtually drinks nothing but water and maybe an occasional mixed drink when i go out) but when you're thirsty as fukk and that gatorade floods your mouth n/h :ahh: :ahh: :ahh:

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've hated coconut water every other time I've had it...until I tried the naturally flavored ones...

NF787804L.jpg

it has very little sugar, it rehydrates better because of the natural potassium in it...more than a banana.

:scusthov: this shyt tastes disgusting as fukk tho

humble forever

All Star
Daps
hungover deciding whether a recover or perform gatorade will bring me back faster :dwillhuh:

drinking cold orange gatorade on a hot day :blessed:

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
Lmao at this thread. Coke is horrible for you, but once in a while a coke can really make a nikkas day. It really is the best tasting drink. That doesn't mean you go and drink it every day though.

But Lime Gatorade is my favorite sports drink. Most refreshing drink in the world.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Lmao at this thread. Coke is horrible for you, but once in a while a coke can really make a nikkas day. It really is the best tasting drink. That doesn't mean you go and drink it every day though.

But Lime Gatorade is my favorite sports drink. Most refreshing drink in the world.
coke is addicting as fukk :to: and im not talking about cocaine. that mexican coke :wow:

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
coke is addicting as fukk :to: and im not talking about cocaine. that mexican coke :wow:
Real talk. Once I drink a coke even once, I'll end up drinking one every night for like the next 10 days. Then I realize how I'm fukking myself and I cut it out of my life again until that one night where that craving comes back. The struggle's real breh.

I try to think of it this way. Once bytch ass can of coke, which is like 5 sips, is burned off by running 2 miles roughly. ONE CAN. :why: Not to mention all the sugar which can end up increasing your chances of getting diabetes, especially for me since my dad has diabetes. It keeps me off it for the most part, but mann its tough. shyt is amazing.