Garbage man finds working ps4 in the trash intact...#thecomeup

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
https://kotaku.com/garbage-man-finds-working-ps4-in-the-trash-1818567831

qmhykgfyfmomekogh2zh.gif

TrashM4N is a garbage collector who goes about his business, collecting trash. While streaming on Twitch. Most of the time his channel is fairly ordinary, but on his latest run he opened a bin and found a perfectly fine Slim PS4, along with some cables and a controller.

You’d think being thrown into the trash might have damaged the console, but lo and behold, it worked just fine:

“There was an account signed in ... I don’t know if he’s still using it, but I was the Good Guy Trashman, and I shut off his auto renewal because it just renewed a month ago,” the fortunate streamer declared to the stream.

You can see more footage of the trash to treasure PS4 working below:

Not a bad present to take home to the kids.

Dat come up....:banderas: one man's trash another man's treasure...
Damn shame the trashman took that ps4 out of its natural habitat :to:

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
For all y'all know this shyt is fake, or more likely the console might power on But is fukked up some other way.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
It's more likely that some kid misbehaved in school and his/her parents punished them by throwing away their console.

:mjcry: You gave me flashbacks to when my mother threw out all of our action figures cause I got a couple of Ds. My younger brother who was actually doing good in school was collateral, got all his toys bushed along with mine. Little dude was :birdman: at me for months.