Gaming while burning

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Spent years getting high while playing fighting games. I'd get so high that time would slow down and I could see the individual frames.
Playing fighting games and platformers high will have you doing some incredible shyt. You'll be doing some of the most creative, impeccable timing, Spider-sense reaction time shyt that you ever did before. Just playing and smiling at all the extraordinary shyt you're doing.

I love that feeling.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I'm talmbout enhancing the entertainment value of playing a video game. how you go from that to driving to walmart.
I think you be high how you be posting breh...
I be high in my sleep nikka :mj:

But the point is.... :mj: one mo gin :mj: just like the video I posted "On weeeeed"
Everything I said applies, is the breakdown. You just in denial about the gravity of the situation
Some people are proud potheads, then theres the rest of us who are in denial.
I'm not knocking what you rocking in this thread, doesn't make what I said less true. I just see it for what it really is.
You will too once you become an OG in the game. Game recognizes game, peep game :smoker:
Was playing far cry last week high as shyt. Out there looking like rambo.
:mjlol:

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
I be high in my sleep nikka :mj:

But the point is.... :mj: one mo gin :mj: just like the video I posted "On weeeeed"
Everything I said applies, is the breakdown. You just in denial about the gravity of the situation
Some people are proud potheads, then theres the rest of us who are in denial.
I'm not knocking what you rocking in this thread, doesn't make what I said less true. I just see it for what it really is.
You will too once you become an OG in the game. Game recognizes game, peep game :smoker:
:mjlol:

you assume too much youngin.
could be typing to a pioneer and don't een know it...

but i can see from that video and the stigma that follows potheads by me speaking on enhancing
my video gaming experience you would think I'd apply it to everyday life activities. but nah...

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
you assume too much youngin.
could be typing to a pioneer and don't een know it...

but i can see from that video and the stigma that follows potheads by me speaking on enhancing
my video gaming experience you would think I'd apply it to everyday life activities. but nah...
Or maybe, you like to play with fire and you think you wouldn't get burned :usure:
If you love weed that much to use it for the activities you are talking about? You already too far in bruh :ufdup:

Think about when you first smoked. You'd get up with a group of people, do it, laugh and chill.
Now you removing all the pageantry and it can be something as simple as "I'm about to play a videogame"
Man, when I was young? The high I would get "off of the videogame itself" is higher than the high I get off of the finest of trees. nikka :whew: The way I felt when I first played Megaman 2 my nikka :leon:

Trust me, you too far gone. And you not a O.O.Triple O.G in the game like yours truly :francis:

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
Or maybe, you like to play with fire and you think you wouldn't get burned :usure:
If you love weed that much to use it for the activities you are talking about? You already too far in bruh :ufdup:

Think about when you first smoked. You'd get up with a group of people, do it, laugh and chill.
Now you removing all the pageantry and it can be something as simple as "I'm about to play a videogame"
Man, when I was young? The high I would get "off of the videogame itself" is higher than the high I get off of the finest of trees. nikka :whew: The way I felt when I first played Megaman 2 my nikka :leon:

Trust me, you too far gone. And you not a O.O.Triple O.G in the game like yours truly :francis:

:russ:

gots to love the internet...

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Anyone else hold the blunt in between fingers while holding the controller and taking a puff between reloads and loading new maps, respawns?
I can't smoke for shyt while im gaming, actually smoking while gaming irritates the shyt out me,...Playing games help me stop smoking

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Real talk tho, I used to HATE when nikkaz would pause NBA2K for that exact reason. I feel them, but when it happens multiple times? Nah bruh :stop: cut that bullshyt out or don't pause the fukkin game :damn:
I remember on the first 2k it didn't even have a timer when your online opponent would pause the game :lolbron:

One time i was playing someone in a ranked match and i was beating him when he had zero losses.He tried to pause the game and wait me out thinking i would quit.I kept that shyt on all day.Finally he unpaused it after a few hours thinking i was gone.I instantly paused it,went to instant replay,zoomed in on a players ass and left the house.When i came home later that night i saw he quit and took that L. :obama: Don't fukk with me on no bullshyt.:ufdup:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
I remember on the first 2k it didn't even have a timer when your online opponent would pause the game :lolbron:

One time i was playing someone in a ranked match and i was beating him when he had zero losses.He tried to pause the game and wait me out thinking i would quit.I kept that shyt on all day.Finally he unpaused it after a few hours thinking i was gone.I instantly paused it,went to instant replay,zoomed in on a players ass and left the house.When i came home later that night i saw he quit and took that L. :obama: Don't fukk with me on no bullshyt.:ufdup:

:dead:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin

No bullshyt, I've had similar experiences :laff:
nikkaz would be quick to pull that bullshyt, and I'd sometimes wait them out.
Usually they will try what you said after 5mins or so, then if you still there, then they'll quit
I actually suggested they add a timer while I beta tested for them :manny:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Prolly gonna be done burning for the near future but man I used to be smoking that fire while whooping ass in 2k :russ: like nikkas said tho you get frustrated as hell and blow your high off you start playing like ass. Weed goes hand in hand with video games it makes the shyt much better